Get your MSME Registration done by Experts, to avail bunch of benefits offered by Government
Are you looking for Government’s financial assistance for your business ??? Do you need more funds to hire machineries to finish up your production on time ??? MSME Registration will be of great help over these situations. MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME sector contributes to 45% Nation’s total industrial employment and thus it stand as backbone of the economy. To avail benefits from Central or State Government, Banking and NBFC sector MSME Registration is must as per MSMED Act. Small and Medium enterprises faced many hassles in past to register their businesses and thus MSME registration is now replaced by very simple process named as Udyog Aadhar Registration.
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises introduced Small Scale Industry (SSI) Registration which is similar to MSME registration in India. Registration process for SSI may differ from state to state but MSME registration is identical throughout the Nation. MSME proved to be effective to avail different types of Government assistance like Department of Industries offering financial assistance, State Financial Corporation offering medium and long-term loan, National Small Industries Corporation offering assistance for machinery on the hire-purchase basis etc.
Contact Envizi now to get your MSME Registration at lowest cost and avail benefits of financial or other assistances by State or Central Government.
Classification of MSMEs
- Micro Enterprises: Any kind of business is considered as Micro Manufacturing Enterprise if it’s an investment in plant & Machinery is less than Rs. 25 Lakhs whereas it is considered as Micro Service Enterprise if its investment is less than Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- Small Enterprises: Any kind of business is considered as Small Manufacturing Enterprise if it’s an investment in plant & Machinery is in between Rs. 25 Lakhs to Rs. 5 Crores whereas it is considered as Small Service Enterprise if its investment is in between Rs. 10 Lakhs to Rs. 2 Crores.
- Medium Enterprises: Any kind of business is considered as Medium Manufacturing Enterprise if it’s an investment in plant & Machinery is in between Rs. 5 Crores to Rs. 10 Crores whereas it is considered as Medium Service Enterprise if its investment is in between Rs. 2 Crores to Rs. 5 Crores.
Basic Requirements for MSME Registration
- Business Address Proof:If you own or rented your business space, any document like utility bill, property tax receipt, rent agreement etc. are required as a valid business address proof.
- Sale and Purchase Invoices:To indicate nature of your business for which you are looking for MSME registration, a sale and purchase invoices are must.
- Partnership Deed / MOA and AOA:For partnership firm – partnership deed is must whereas for company MOA or AOA is must while submitting the application.
- License Copy and Bills of Machinery Purchased:Copy of Industrial license of your business and bills of machineries purchased for business operation are also required if demanded by the respective authority.
- Adhar Card (Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Pan Card (Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Main Object of Business Entity
- Signed cancel cheque (Name Printed)
- Details of No of Employees
- MOA/ Deed/ LLP Agreement
- Turnover if Business Entity.
- Certificate of incorporation and shop act
What You Get
- Procure documents from Client
- Preparation of Application
- Process Application
Steps for MSME Registration in Mumbai
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Advantages of MSME Registration
Many banks and NBFCs offer loans with very low interest rate like 1 – 1.5% to MSME industries.
For better employment and GDP growth, various government initiatives like Mudra Loan Scheme are also offering loans to MSME with very less documents
MSME sector being called as backbone of the economy, it has higher preferences for any kind of government licenses and certifications
To boost MSME sector, government offered multiple income tax and capital tax subsidies to MSME businesses.
To increase employment ratio and promote small businesses, number of government tenders are open only to MSME businesses.
Various infrastructure set-up facilities like electricity, water etc. are made available to MSME businesses at lowest cost as compared to many other industries.
Compare your Options
Why Choose Us
Envizi is leading service provider for MSME Registration in Mumbai and is known for end-to-end compliance solutions. Our expert assistance helped many entrepreneurs to register their businesses as per MSME eligibility and avail many benefits offered by government and other financial companies. We not only help you to register your business but we also keep track of your application to let you focus on your business growth. We have been also trusted many businesses for their SSI Registration in Mumbai because of our quick, cost effective and reliable offerings.
Hurry Up !! Contact Envizi now and obtain MSME Registration to avail a host of benefits.